Did you become a physio to make life changing differences to your patients? Would you like to work with a team of amazing people that are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
- We are a highly regarded Physiotherapy & Multidisciplinary practice in Melbourne
- We have 2 Special Interest Clinics within our general practice – Melbourne TMJ & Facial Pain Centre, and Healthy Back Solutions – neck and back rehabilitation facility
- We provide excellent work conditions in a modern friendly environment
- We learn by networking with some of the top allied health professionals in Melbourne and beyond.
Full Time Physiotherapist Position Now Available For The Right Candidate
More Than Physio is looking for a confident Physiotherapist with great people skills to join our expanding team.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about physiotherapy and feel you would like to make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience in all aspects of physiotherapy, and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
- If you have an interest in learning to treat TMD (temporomandibular disorder) and related pains – a very rewarding caseload of clients (NOTE: our TMD treatment techniques will enhance your skills treating neck pain & headaches as part of this approach),
- If you have an interest in evidence based neck and back rehabilitation ,
Then we want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become an even more confident therapist.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get to enhance your general musculoskeletal skills treating a variety of conditions
- You get to learn very ‘specialised’ skills in treating TMD, neck pain & headaches
- You get to learn about advanced ways to re-establish deep spinal muscle function with unique computerised exercise devices with tracking data
- You get weekly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You don’t work on your birthday
- Great other potential perks like gym membership & mobile phone
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Physiotherapist to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application with resume and referee contacts by 5pm on 3 August.
NOTE: If this position interests you but the time-frame does not suit, then please still apply as we will be looking to fill a send position around early October.
Apply now by sending your resume to: