Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a system of primary health care that includes acupuncture, diet and lifestyle advice.
TCM has an uninterrupted history of development in Asia dating back thousands of years. The primary feature of modern TCM is the premise that good health relies on the restoration and maintenance of harmony, balance and order to the individual. Our TCM practitioners work along side our physiotherapists and our other practitioners to assist you in achieving optimal health.
TCM takes a holistic approach to understanding normal function and disease processes and focuses as much on the prevention of illness as it does on the treatment of the symptoms and the cause. As a natural form of healing, TCM effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments such as:
- Drug-free treatment of pain
- Sports injuries
- Arthritis, back & neck pain
- Headaches, face-pain & dizziness
- Digestive problems
- Respiratory disorders
- Skin conditions
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
Our practitioners are fully qualified Doctors of Chinese Medicine registered with the Victorian Chinese Medicine Registration Board (CMRB). They also hold professional membership with AACMA & ATMS.
Private Health rebates and medical certificates available.
Please download the following material (PDF documents) for more information.
- Acupuncture and IVF Trial
- Acupuncture and IVF
- Cancer Fighting Foods
- Chinese Green Tea
- Depression and Acupuncture
- Do’s and Dont’s in Pancreatitis
- How does Acupuncture work in Western Medicine
- Keep a cold at bay!
- Low Vit D and High Cholesterol
- TCM and Chronic Fatigue.
- TCM Medication for Gastric Problems
- Treatable Conditions and Acupuncture.
- What is acupuncture
- What Is Psoriasis
- Why take Flaxseed Oil
- Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture assists infertility