Become Our Next Superstar Full-Time Physiotherapist & Propel Your Private Practice Career To New Heights
- We understand that your training does not necessarily prepare you to be confident in private practice – But we’ve got you covered with our one-on-one weekly mentoring , our many other regular learning and training sessions, PLUS our own very extensive online learning portal
- We know that managing a varied caseload can initially be daunting – But with our ongoing training in adopting a structured and logical approach to MSK treatments, you will be kicking goals very quickly and earning legend status with your happy and grateful patients.
- We know you want to work in a great team with an awesome culture where you feel you belong and are appreciated, and we are confident that you will love being part of ours.
Would you like to work with a team of quality people that are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
- We are a highly regarded Physiotherapy & Multidisciplinary practice in Melbourne
- We have a special interest clinic within our practice – Melbourne TMJ & Facial Pain Centre™ drawing referrals from across VIC
- We provide excellent work conditions in a modern friendly environment and have a great Team Culture
- We learn by networking with some of the top allied health professionals in Melbourne and beyond.
More Than Physio is looking for a confident New / Recent Grad Physiotherapist with great people skills to join our expanding team. For us, Culture is everything
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about physiotherapy and feel you would like to make a real difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you are a great team player
- If you are looking for a very supportive, structured mentoring environment totaling over 100 hours in your first year
- If you are a new / recent grad and are looking to consolidate your skills, learn more advanced ones and become an exceptional manual therapist
- If you have an interest in learning to treat TMD (temporomandibular disorder) and related pains (a very rewarding caseload of clients) and enjoy working closely with a wide referral network of GP’s, ENT’s, Dentists, Dental Specialists & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- If you want to join a practice that will give you that competitive edge over your colleagues
Then we want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
Here are the other benefits of working with us:
- You get to learn how to assess and treat any MSK type condition with a systematic, thorough approach that will put you apart from your colleagues and give you the confidence you need to make work fun and enjoyable while being super effective.
- You get to learn how to help your clients make real lifestyle changes necessary for long term meaningful improvement.
- You get to learn very ‘specialised’ skills in treating TMD & facial pain – a Niche area of practice that your colleagues will envy and your patients will love you for.
- You get weekly one on one mentoring (min 60 mins), fortnightly case discussion groups, monthly in-services and other regular in-house continuing education to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
- You will become a part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions and will love being part of our practice culture
- You will be very well compensated financially with higher than industry award wage PLUS quarterly performance bonuses giving you the earning potential of between $100 000 – $115 000 per annum
- You get a generous annual PD allowance of $1000 – $1500 so you can keep learning and developing
- We care about you and offer other great perks like $1000 towards a gym membership annually.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Physiotherapist to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application with cover letter, resume and referee contacts by 5pm on 30 November 2020. Please include – I am not a Robot in the subject line.
Want to have a sneak-peek into our practice and meet some of our Superstars? Click Here
Want to hear what our loyal patients say about us? Click Here
Apply now by sending your resume to: